Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Facetek collects the following personal information from you:
An attendance software system that allows corporates to take attendance through KIOSK and avoid fingerprint attendance or any kind of lengthy attendance procedures.
- Name, address, telephone number, email address and business details when you/your employer creates an account.
- Communications with us e.g. comments, suggestions, a request for information about our products and services or any other correspondence or phone calls.
- Interactions with third-party service providers, marketing partners and affiliate interactions including Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Capterra, Fullstory, Mixpanel, Braintree, Chargebee and payment gateway.
- We collect location based data (GPS coordinates) through our geolocation feature.
- We collect biometric data through our facial recognition feature through selfie.
- We collect time entry and attendance data when you use the App.
The lawful basis for collecting your data in this way is:
- You provide your consent at the point of registration for us to do so and by accepting our Terms & Conditions.
- Processing your data in the way explained above is necessary for us to provide Facetek’s services to users.
- Some of that data is processed for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
Sharing Your Information
We will not share personal information about you with any third party unless we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
- To facilitate the operation of the App and Service and to perform related services. For example and without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Service’s features or to assist us in analyzing how our App and Service is used.
A third party here may have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions but it may not use it for other purposes.
- We may share aggregated information that does not include personal information and we may otherwise disclose such information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic and analytical profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your personal information .
- We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, which could include your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of company liquidation.
Access To Your Information And Correction
You may review, update, correct or delete your personal information at any time either through your account settings or by contacting us at the above address.
If you do delete all such information then it will affect your ability to access our Service
Our App contains links to other websites. Any information you provide on those sites is provided directly to the owner of that site and you should therefore, read their own privacy policies.
We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
However, be aware that there are no security controls that are 100% impenetrable and thus there remains a small risk that data may be intercepted or misused.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any changes come into effect, you are agreeing to the revised policy.
How to contact us