Terms & Conditions of using LNG Technologies
By using the LNG Technologies mobile app, web application or website (“Service”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
LNG Technologies, reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service without prior notice.
Any new features that augment or enhances the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time here.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
An attendance software system that allows corporates to take attendance through KIOSK and avoid fingerprint attendance or any kind of lengthy attendance procedures.
- Your employee must be of an age of majority in your state or province of residence.
- You must provide valid phone number and any other information requested in order to complete the login process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. LNG Technologies, cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage that may occur on sharing your account credentials.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- LNG Technologies, reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof), with or without prior notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. But such price change applicable only to new users and renewals.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that LNG Technologies uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service or access to the Service without the express written permission by LNG Technologies.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- LNG Technologies does not warrant that:
(i) the Service will meet your specific requirements;
(ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, 100% secure or error-free;
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable;
(iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations; and
(v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that LNG Technologies shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from:
(i) the use or the inability to use the Service;
(ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service;
(iii) data breaches if beyond our control and we have informed you no later than 72 hours since the breach;
(iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service;
(v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of LNG Technologies to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Subject to jurisdiction within courts in Bangalore.Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com